The overall objectives of this research are to identify features, normative constraints and future perspectives of the EU legislation on consumer information and health claims and to define training and technology transfer tools to transmit NU-AGE relevant results to the food sector stakeholders and the EU policy authorities.
Specific objectives of this task are:
- Identification of features, normative constrains and future scenarios of EU legislation on consumer information and health claims and elaboration of recommendation to EU Policy
- Enlargement of the industrial participation to the project
- Gather information about the over 65 years old consumers
- To improve the competences of TSMs and industries on legislative, nutritional and health claim issues
- To transfer the main project outcomes and related scientific knowledge to companies